Monday, March 7, 2011

Parking at Sunway

Just had my car broken into. My door was deliberately left open. Parking in Sunway is just downright ridiculous. The car shops are all weasels. They "reserve" parking slots and their attitude is that the public parking spaces there belong to them. My car got broken into, but theres nothing missing there. The shop infront of my car there are not willing to admit that they did the shit. I had to rope in a few mechanics to help me check if anything was wrong with my car. The mechanics actually admitted that there are a lot of shopkeepers that vandalise your car because they don't like people parking infront of their shops.

One of the mechanics even said that you should just park at the parking at the other side of the road. Thats a PUBLIC parking spot. They ought to get arrested for destruction of private property. If there was anything missing I would have lodged a police report against that shop. God damn.

1 comment:

Lai Yeong King said...

hey cheese, i think you should invert your blog's color.. yellow word and black background hurts the eye... @@