Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Life update...

I'm in my third week in Sunway, and I don't think I'm settling down quite as well as I would want to. I don't really know anyone that well yet, and some of the dudes that I do know I find quite annoying and most of the people here are 3 or 4 years my junior.

When I go to college I find that I kind of numb myself to outside input, I don't really feel anything. It's kind of walking into the lecture room and somehow or another I feel as if I'm not really there. Some of the lecturers are so boring it feels as if my brains about to melt and drip out of my ears. Bla bla bla, bla bla bla... at least the notes are complete, that way I won't have to fail. Ohh man... I should have just skipped this course and just started looking for a job in some relevant field and just work my way up from there. I get the impression that many of the dudes in this course don't really have any idea where they want to be in the future, and when I talk about the sort of thing I'm interested in, like stocks, or just talk about joining some clubs or something or another.. I generally get an uhhhh... or I hear all this shit about how they did this and they did that, and somehow or another it becomes like a pissing contest.

Or maybe I'm just bad with people... Ahhh...

Isn't this a bloody course in Banking and Finance???? You would think that these people would know something in line with finance or investments wouldn't you???

No comments: