Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bad experience

Driving around during midnight... car was fucking attacked by 4 Malays on bikes. These people are getting daring, they actually hit the window on the drivers seat several times. Tried to ram one of the motorcycles, but I missed... I should have just chased them down and run them over. I actually wound down my window when the motorcycle tried to tail me, they tried to pretend to be a policeman. I can just imagine the sort of Malay people who would do this sort of thing, the Malay people in National Service comes to mind, this is just your typical Malay. The sort of bottom feeders of society, fairly common among Malay people. Anyone whose dealt with Malay people ought to be familiar with this phrase. "OI, nak gaduh? nak gaduh ah???". When their alone they become turtles, when their in groups suddenly they act like their some sort of bigtime gangster. Disgusting cowardly behavior.

Brings to mind one occasion my father's friend went through. Indian bastards came into his sundry shop and took cigarettes without paying. He used his 4 wheel drive to ram one of them into the wall. Over 200 stitches. The bastard was lucky to survive. The fucked up thing was that these group of Indians continued to go to his sundry shop to steal cigarettes, and the plain clothes policeman caught them red handed. My father's friend was released... Figures, bottom feeders of society are generally really stupid.


I'm turning racist, I used to be pretty open minded but the more I come out into society, the less confidence I have in humanity. Particularly Malays.

No comments: