Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back from China

China is a big place, I went to Guang zhou. Stayed in a hotel called Lido that was right in the middle of the city.

China.... the first thing that came into my mind when I looked out of the hotel window is just how many high rise buildings they have in Guang Zhou, I'm not talking about Beijing, Shanghai or any one of the major cities. This is just another city in China, and I counted more than 30 high rise buildings just from outside the window.

China is just amazing, before coming to China I was expecting to deal with rude people. I didn't really have any good expectations, and then I go to there and find that their probably even more advanced compared to KL, and Guang Zhou isn't even their main city. Everyone is saying how fast China is growing, you don't really understand just how FAST their growing until you actually go there and see it with your own eyes. The shopping there is fantastic, it's cheaper than Malaysia, and their not selling you poor quality clothing, the clothing can range anywhere from 10 yuan to 120 yuan, depending on where you go for shopping.

No comments: