Sunday, June 8, 2008

Ranting

I feel like shit.


Anyone who has dealt with silent, unmotivated teammates would probably know how I feel right now.

Cutting the story short, I am the group leader of a bunch of guys who have almost NO motivation to proceed with the assignment work. They are almost completely silent in the group meetings. I'm reminded of this picture every time I look at them.




and one of these guys is actually dragging his feet. I could cry... The blank stare, and that I don't know attitude is driving me up the wall. This isn't just my assignment, I can't believe I'm going to be dragged down by a bunch of fools. This shows just how important it is to choose your group mates.

1 comment:

Encik Ayie Yang Garang said...

dear King,

in real working environment, you do not have the luxury to choose your grpmate. they were there when you join in. it is either you be part of them, or shoulder the burden completing the assignment alone. :-)