Thursday, February 21, 2008

KDU FUCKS ME IN THE HEAD, AGAIN!!!!!

Why did I take a subject under that lecturer... why.. why...

What sort of lecturer will tell a student that she won't teach simply because the student asked at the last minute? Granted I am asking a day before the deadline, but a lecturer is supposed to pass on knowledge? I'm paying this college just to deal with these idiots who are supposed to be teaching.


If I had known I was going to have to deal with these idiotic lecturers in this college I would have just bought a programming book and studied by myself. The assignment isn't covered in the notes, and the "lecturer" doesn't want to help me, just out of spite.


I'm going to have to scrap 8 hours worth of testing just because I CAN'T FIND OUT HOW TO RETURN A GODDAMN ARRAY!!!!. ARRRRGGGHHH

No comments: