Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back pain

Sleepy as hell, back hurting, head hurting, dont want to go back to college, dont know what to do.

Lets start up with today..

5AM in the morning, my mom is freaking out and screaming at my dad, whose still half asleep, I'm not sure what the problem is there. Something about clothes, she can really make a person miserable for absolutely no reason, what a bad start to the day. I'm tired and my back was hurting and I have my mom to add more spice to my already bad start of the day.

7AM off to college, my dad sends me off to college, since my sis wants to use the Camry, I have to take the cab back, after looking around for the timetable I find out that college only starts at 11AM... thats 3 hours of nothing to do, so I spend the next 2 hours in the library and an hour in the computer lab... Honestly going to college makes me feel like I have a chain around my head. I can't do what I really want, and sometimes the lecturers feel the need to pick on me for no reason... For instance... in my first class the minute I walk in my lecturer says something along the lines of, quote" Where is your paper and pencil?" ramble ramble ramble for half a minute, lost my attention after the first sentence... In the middle of class she tells me, quote" Why do you look so uncomfortable? You look so uncomfortable your making me uncomfortable, are you alright?" and this goes on all through the 1 hour class, bad enough that my back hurts, now I have an irritating lecturer giving me grief... annoyed and feeling like a fool i decide to just go home after that... I need a break... but I've already had a 3 week break...

No comments: